Variable names for all the flows and outputs

More
7 years 1 month ago #209 by amitrathi.ucf@gmail.com
Right now my stan window shows a diagram with all the numerical values of flows and outputs.
From this STAN diagram, I have downloaded all the data about flows and outputs of the goods and substances. The data given is in the form of Variable names (for flows and outputs) and their numerical values e.g. Flow B I; Mass Flow - 0.95 Gg/annum, but i do not know which flow is BI. I can find it out by clicking on all the flows and looking at their properties. However, this process is cumbersome and time-taking.

Is there a button in the STAN software by which variable names of all the flows and outputs are displayed at once?

Thanks and regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #215 by adminST
Sorry, I don't understand completely what your problem is. Could you clarify? If possible send a screenshot. How and where did you "download" your data? Did you use the data explorer?
Regards,
Oliver

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #216 by amitrathi.ucf@gmail.com
Yes, I have downloaded the data from data explorer for this file.

Please see attached for the screenshot.

The screenshot shows the numbers for various flows but NOT their names. I need to see the names of these flows, inputs and outputs so that I know which one is which. I know already that I can see their names individually in the Property Box by clicking them one-by-one.

But I want to see the names of these flows at once, so is there a button in STAN which can do that?
I would use this button to toggle between flow values and flow names.

Thanks and regards,
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by amitrathi.ucf@gmail.com. Reason: Adding the attachment

More
7 years 1 month ago #217 by adminST
Sorry, couldn't find an attachment. Could you check?

More
7 years 1 month ago #218 by amitrathi.ucf@gmail.com
Sorry for that.
Now I have added the attachment.
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 month ago #219 by adminST
I'm still not sure what you mean. In your screenshot I see a lot of flows with identical names. These must be the names of your flows because in STAN it is not allowed to have identical short symbols. In STAN, you can switch what should be displayed as label of a flow by choosing an option from Extras > Options > Processes & Flows > Label.
What I would need to get the complete picture is a screenshot of the data explorer and a screen shot of your exported data. Could you please upload these items. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds