Database for flow properties > input values

More
4 years 8 months ago #428 by a.fritze
Hi,
I have been using Stan for a couple of year now. and amoung others during my Master thesis. I was compiling several nutrient SFAs derived form my MFA. I entered the concentration for each and every flow manually. That was fine it worked.

However, ´just recently i noticed that there is a bottom "Database ..." when you have the flow properties > values section open. Unfortunately, this bottom is grey and i can not connect to any database. I also could not find any hint about this section in the STAN manual online. I attach the screenshot.

Could you help me out?

It would be awesome, if I could have database with the good properties/concentrations in the background. This would much SFAs much more feasible.

Thank you and best regards from Berlin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #433 by adminST
There is no material database included in STAN yet. That´s the reason why the database button is greyed out. But there is work in progress to develop such databases (see www.database.industrialecology.uni-freiburg.de/ or doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2561882 , doi.org/10.1038/s41597-019-0085-7 ). Hopefully, in the near future we can connect to them.

More
4 years 8 months ago #434 by a.fritze
Thank you for your reply.

That sounds awesome - I´m really looking forward to the implementation of this feature!

And thank you for the links; i have been aware of Pauliuks and Myers work on IE frameworks, but not about the databases.

Best regads, from Berlin

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds