Edit Relations?

More
1 year 11 months ago #513 by Matthieu-Zhang
Hi! I cannot use the function "edit relations" well. I want to set many relations between two layers but only one relation can be set. Moreover, when I set one relation between two flows in energy layer, it said that the key flow does not exist in the variable vector!

Do you know why?
Matthieu
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #515 by adminST
Replied by adminST on topic Edit Relations?
Sorry, I cannot reproduce the problems you mentioned with the attached file on my side. Here, everything is working fine. Which version of STAN are you using? The current version is 2.7.101.

More
1 year 11 months ago #516 by Matthieu-Zhang
Replied by Matthieu-Zhang on topic Edit Relations?
I screenshoted several pics from the file. I want to create one more relations between two layers and use these relations to restrict layer 2021 using information in 2020.

btw, I am so happy that you can reply so quickly!!

Cordialement,
Matthieu
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #517 by adminST
Replied by adminST on topic Edit Relations?
Please download the latest version of STAN. There, a few issues with additional relations have been corrected (unfortunately not yours): It seems that if there is no data given on a layer/period, the respective variables will not be set up, even though they are included in additional relations. This is definitely a bug, that we will correct in the next version. Thanks, for pointing it up. Here, a temporal workaround: state at least one value on a layer/period where no data is given.

To add a new additional relation, click in the empty field below "expression" and then the appearing button with the three dots.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds