Problems with files after STAN upgrade

More
11 years 4 months ago #23 by GaEs
Replied by GaEs on topic file uploaded
Hi,
I just uploaded the file so you can take a look at it. Could you please let me know when you have it? I would like to remove it from the public database. Thanks a lot!.

Gabriela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #24 by adminST
Replied by adminST on topic Re: file uploaded
You don't have to be afraid. As long as you do not change the status of your file in STAN to "released" it is only visible for you and the admin (me).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GaEs

More
11 years 4 months ago #25 by adminST
Replied by adminST on topic Re: file uploaded
Can't say at the moment where the problem is situated. But it seems to be related to another problem file that I got a few weeks ago. Have to look closer when I have more time.
In the meantime you could solve your problem like this:

(1) Switch the calcualtion method to Kelly 2011 (Edit > Calculation Dialog > Calculation Method)
(2) Even Kelly 2011 has a problem calculating your model with default settings. But if you click the settings button and change parameter epsilon to 1E-9 the calculation can be performed successfully.

I will come back to you as soon as we find out why the calculation causes problems with default settings.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #26 by GaEs
Hi! thanks a lot for the hints. I did what you suggested and the calculation with Kelly did work (after I installed the Intel Visual Fortran Compiler). the only funny thing, is that the uncertainties of a couple of flows appear unexpectdly higher, a lot higher, than with the previous calculations with the old STAN, and also the stocks are not displayed in the volume view. Attached are two figures where I marked the differences. I hope the attachment process works!

Thanks a lot and feel free to contact me anytime if I can help with something or if you need infos from me.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by GaEs.

More
11 years 3 months ago #27 by adminST
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
If you upload your file via STAN 2.5 to our web server I will have a look whats wrong.
Remark: Your file will not be visible for the public as long as you do not change it´s state to "released". So per default it will only be visible for you and me.
Oliver

More
11 years 3 months ago #28 by GaEs
alles klar!
I just uploaded one of my files via STAN. Attached there is an image of how it looked when I calculated this scenario with the previous stan version. The differences in the uncertainties when calculated with Kelly2011 are somehow only in all sludge exports....a couple of things all these flows have in common and that differs them from the other flows, is that the density is higher and these mass flows are all a lot smaller than the rest of the flows...maybe this is a hint?

thanks again!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds